Friday 15 September 2017

Memories and More




I've decided I want to become better at Memory Keeping.  We take lots of photos, but they stay on my phone, or we put them on the external hard drive.  We don't actually do anything with them.

I've always been intrigued by Scrapbooking, but it's really not my thing.  Then I realised that Stampin' Up!'s Memories and More was more my type of scrapbooking.  Quick and easy!

So I bought a couple of packs of the Memories and More cards, and then I was stumped. They fitted in the box they came in (obviously), however that wasn't an easy way to store and be able to use them.

Then Kelly Kent had the most fantastic idea - use one of the full woodmount empty stamp boxes that we sell (Item number 127551, $14.50 NZD for 4 cases) , and she even made up the inserts so that we can set them up professionally. Here is the link to her blog - near the end of the page are the links to these documents 


Take a look:



Don't they look neat and tidy? Uniform? Lovely!




There's enough room to flick through them easily, and still keep them straight



I love them set up this way.  Now I just need to get on with getting some photos printed, and I'll show you some finished pages!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig