Sunday 17 September 2017

Global Design Project #GDP104




This is my entry into the Global Design Project Challenge GDP#104.  This week we need to CASE (Copy And Selectively Edit) the above design, from the very talented Allison Okamitsu.

My entry is a very simple card, but there is beauty in simplicity.



I used Lemon Lime Twist card stock, cut to 14.9cm x 21cm, folded in half at 10.5cm. I then used the Lemon Lime Twist pattern from the Fresh Florals Designer Series Paper.  I love this paper - different patterns in each of the 2017-2019 In Colours. The DSP was cut to 14.4cm x 10cm.

I then stamped the sentiment from Colourful seasons on Whisper White cardstock, stamped in Basic Black ink. This was cut out using Stitched Shapes Framelits. These are my go-to framelits at the moment, I just love the effect of the 'stitching'.

Lemon Lime Twist cardstock was then cut with one of the Layering Circles Framelits, and finally a single embellishment (Glitter Enamel Dots - Old Olive)

Thank you for looking at my creation - I hope you enjoyed it!

Here's a link back to the Global Design Project #GDP104 website


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig