Wednesday 20 September 2017

Kylie Bertucci's International Highlights September 17




Thanks for coming to my blog today! We are being highlighted internationally by Kylie Bertucci and you are able to VOTE for my project. The top ten winners will get to be part of an international blog hop so please vote for my project. You can do that here - 
http://bit.ly/SeptemberHighlightsVoteforMe


Our theme for this highlight is Sympathy Cards. It is a really sad time when our friends and family lose someone they love in death. We have a wonderful gift of being able to let them know that we are thinking of them and have taken time to make them a very special card or project to show them we love them and are thinking of them during their difficult time. Share the special gift we have with those that need it the most.

Here is my entry:

Although it hasn't photographed the colour accurately, this is made from Very Vanilla card stock.  I find this a more gentle colour than the whisper white, and I wanted a gentle effect with this card.

The card front is 14.9cm x10.5cm (standard size for New Zealand).  I have used a Real Red mat at 14.4cm x 10cm, then another piece of Very Vanilla which is 13.9cm x 9.5cm.  These are my standard mat dimensions.

The tree and sentiment are stamped with Basic Black



I thought this needed a very small something extra, so I added a single heart, one of the Enamel Shapes, in Real Red.




I then repeated the heart embellishment on the inside of the card, and stamped the sentiment, again in Basic Black




Thanks for visiting my blog today! Make sure you head over to Kylie's blog - http://bit.ly/SeptemberHighlightsVoteforMe to vote for my project. I would love to be chosen to do an international blog hop.


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig