Tuesday 5 May 2020

Taking you back to the 1980's!

I was very fortunate to be asked to present a new stamp set at the November On Stage event in Auckland.

I had the Timeless Tulips bundle, and as soon as my husband saw the stamps he said 'that could be PacMan!"

I decided to run with it.



It was really easy to make - I just used the Tulip Builder Punch, along with one of my circle punches, and took the sentiment from the Back on Your Feet stamp set.  I used a Stitched Shape to cut the sentiment out.

For the eyes, the white is from the Detailed Trio Punch, and the black is the eye on the Elephant Builder Punch.

For those of you who live in New Zealand, if you'd like to purchase any of the products I've used to make this card, click on the picture below.



Product List
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig