Wednesday 15 August 2018

Blended Seasons Bundle

Have you seen anything made with this special release bundle yet?  It's available for the month of August ONLY.  It's a great bundle, I think the framelits are my favourites - they're more stitched shapes!

Without further ado, let's look at some gorgeous samples that I took from Pinterest.














From Stampin’ Up!® files


Courtenay Heuston


From Stampin’ Up!® files

This bundle is so versatile, you can make cards for almost any occasion. I'm loving the autumn leaves, but there are stamps that also work for Christmas, and 'Just Because' cards.

You know, as a demonstrator I was able to order this bundle during July, and I can currently order items from the new Holidays Catalogue which goes live on 5 September.  This is one of the many benefits of being a demonstrator - the 20% off all products purchased over the three months after you join isn't bad either!

If you live in New Zealand, I'd love to have you join my team of Absolutely Awesome Crafters!  To learn more, please click on 'Join My Team' above, or email me here

Take care, and I hope you have a really good Thursday!













SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig