Sunday 5 August 2018

Animal Outing has another outing!

I am in love with this cute rhino!  He is just beautiful, and my children love him too! I think Stampin’ Up!® have outdone themselves with this one.

Today's card is a clean and simple card, using very few ingredients, and it makes a lovely card.



The wee bird perching on his tusk - looks like he's having a chat (probably more likely to be getting ready to eat a tick off the rhino, but we won't go there).  With the sentiment, this makes a gorgeous card to give a friend.

I've used Smoky Slate, Crushed Curry and Whisper White cardstock.  I've stamped in Memento ink, and I've coloured with Blends.  I've also used the stamp set Around The Corner for the corner decorations.

That's it for tonight - short and sweet (a bit like me really!).  I'm actually not all that short, but I thought it sounded good!

If you live in New Zealand, and would like to purchase any of the Stampin’ Up!® products I've used to make this card, please click on the pictures below, and you'll go straight to my online store, where you can shop to your hearts content!

Product List
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig