Wednesday 13 May 2020

Just Add Ink #504 Colour Challenge

Thank you for coming to my blog!  Today I have entered in to the Just Add Ink Colour Challenge. The colours we were given were Rococo Rose, Basic Gray and Smokey Slate.  


I love these colours together - it speaks really nicely to my sense of quiet and gentle

My card was inspired by one that Debbie Danford made that I saw a while ago.


As you can see, I used Rococo Rose cardstock as the main card base, then Basic Grey to layer the front.  The front piece is Whisper White.

I used a Sponge Brayer to make the ombre look on the front - using Rococo Rose ink.

Beauty Abounds is the stamp set that I used, and I stamped both the image and sentiment in Basic Grey.

And that's all there is to it - simple but gorgeous (just like me!!)



Please click here to head back to the challenge to see the next entry


Product List
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I'm glad you like the colours Andrea. They are soft and calming and work well on you CAS style card. Chantell Just Add Ink

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Chantell - I'm only just learning about comments, so sorry my thanks is delayed

      Delete

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig