Tuesday 9 May 2023

The Sweetest Songbird!

 Even though I've owned this set for a while, this is the first time I've actually used it!  Please tell me I'm not the only one who does this!

I cased this card from Donna Ross, and I just love the colours I've used in this card.  The Countryside Inn Designer Series Paper does totally tick my boxes as I'm a blue girl at heart.



The colours I used were: cardstock Night of Navy, the bird is stamped in Boho Blue, with a Pumpkin Pie beak, Early Espresso branch and Lemon Lime Twist leaves.  The flowers are Boho Blue (note the Basic Rhinestones in the centre of each flower).  The sentiment, bird's eyes and the musical notes are all stamped in Night of Navy ink.

I used both the Songbird Builder Punch and the Stylish Shapes dies.  I really like the stitching affect of the Stylish Shapes - it adds texture and interest in one easy step.

Here's the inside of my card


For this I used the Biggest Wish stamp set - I left just enough white space for a short birthday message.

If you live in New Zealand, and would like to purchase any of the items I've used today, please click on the pictures below.

Take care,
Andrea


Product List
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig