Tuesday 25 February 2020

An Anniversary Card to Celebrate 60 Years Married!

60 years - an amazing feat!  This is my husband's aunt and uncle who are 90 and 88 years old, and there were a couple of lovely family days together with family who came from all around New Zealand.  Here's the card I made them.


 I love the simplicity of this card - I'm a fan of clean and simple, and this is certainly clean and simple!

The scalloped hearts are cut out using the Be Mine Stitched Framelits, and the sentiment is from the Itty Bitty Greetings stamp set.  One Basic Pearl embellishment, and the card is done.

You'll notice that I've used dimensionals under each of the hearts.  It just looked too 'same-ish' without those. 

If you'd like to purchase any of the products I've used to make this card, please click on the picture below and you'll go straight to my website where you can purchase any of the current Stampin' Up! products.


Product List
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig