Thursday 12 April 2018

Waterfront Class continues

You may have seen my post yesterday where I showed the first card I made for a stamp class I held a couple of days ago.

I chose to highlight the Waterfront set from Stampin' Up!  I love the projects that are made with this set. It is so versatile, and I even made a couple of Wow projects that I cased off other demos.  It has meant I sponged for the first time in my life...and I know it won't be the last time I sponge!  I did learn though that if I had the Sponge Daubers I wouldn't have fingers covered in ink right now, but hey, you only live once, right?!  The Daubers are going to be on my next order!

Here's a card I cased from Tami White, and I think it's absolutely gorgeous!

Even now I look at this card and I can't believe I made it! I have never made anything like this before, and I think the depth of colour in the sunset is incredible. It's actually not a difficult card to make at all, once you know how!

I'm going to put a link here to Tami's video as she explains it way better than I could.  Click here to go to her website. The video is down near the bottom of the page.  She shows you other cards made with this set first, and the instructions for this card start around the 25 minute mark.

If you'd like to buy any of the products I've used to make this (or should have used if I'd had the daubers!), click on the pictures below and you'll go to my online shop.

If you love Stampin' Up! but find that you can't afford all of your wish list (who can!), then join my team (The Absolutely Awesome Crafters), and you'll get a 20% discount on everything you buy.  You also get $96 worth of free product when you join.  Have a read under 'Join my team' above, or send me an email and we can chat!

I hope your Friday is everything you need it to be. I thought my son had indoor soccer tomorrow afternoon, but it appears it was the last game last week, so I'm enjoying the fact I don't have to run around like a mad thing after work tomorrow!  We take our pleasures where we can, don't we!

Take care,
Andrea

Product List
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig