Monday 15 January 2018

My first play with Party Pandas

I've been watching these little cuties pop up on Facebook and on Pinterest. Frustratingly, I received them before Christmas, however today was The Day.  This stamp set (Party Pandas) is a Sale-a-bration set that you can only get by spending $110 on product.  Once you've done that though, this set is Free!

I finally took this stamp set and made a card with it.



This was another easy card to make - a standard size card base in Real Red, then I used the Birthday Memories Designer Series Paper, and cut a piece that was 5mm smaller on both height and width. 

Next I stamped the panda from Party Pandas using Basic Black ink, onto Whisper White cardstock.  Next I used the Brights Enamel Shapes to be the juggling balls, and then I cut out the panda using Stitched Shapes framelits.

It would have been more sensible to have cut out the panda before I put the Enamel Shapes on, however it did still work that way.

I then stamped the sentiment in Real Red ink onto Whisper White cardstock, and cut the banner by hand.

And that is all there was to it.

Please leave me a message to let me know you've enjoyed my blog!




Product List


SHARE:

2 comments

  1. A terrific children's card. Lila

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lila - I keep forgetting about this suite, so thought I'd see if it went with Party Pandas. It sort of did...

    ReplyDelete

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig