Tuesday 16 January 2018

And now my second play with Party Pandas!

I've had a bit of a funny day today - as I went about my day, I found myself thinking about how I could improve on the card I made yesterday.

So here are two more versions of exactly the same card, except I think they work quite a lot better.





I decided that a stitched circle around the panda made more sense, as the balls completed the circle anyway.

I've used the same Designer Series Paper (Birthday Memories), and in fact the Pacific Point paper with dots on is the reverse of the gifts paper I used yesterday.

Quite literally the only other difference is that I used Old Olive Cardstock on the left hand card, as that is one of the colours of the dots. 

I'm much happier to give either of these cards than I am yesterday's card.  And I love how you can make essentially the same card, but make it look completely different by changing a few of the elements.

If you live in New Zealand and would like to purchase any of the products I've used to make these cards, just click on the number of the item you'd like, and you'll be taken straight to my online shop. 



Product List
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Oh they are terrific Andrea and what a difference the few changes have made. Lila

    ReplyDelete
  2. I find it stunning each time I do it - a completely different card with a couple of relatively minor changes!

    ReplyDelete

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig