Tuesday 27 March 2018

A Quick and Easy Birthday Card

We had visitors unexpectedly drop in this evening, meaning that my time to create got chopped in half.

Therefore, I present you with a quick and easy birthday card to make - there are times when we just have to move fast, and today was one of those times for me!



The Designer Series Paper is one of the Delightful Daisy designs - I confess this is the first time I've used it as it's not one of my favourites, however I think it looks really good used this way.

I started with a piece of Night of Navy card stock that once folded measured 10.5cm x 14.9cm.  I cut a piece of the Delightful Daisy paper to 10cm x 14.4cm.  I then used the memento ink to stamp on a piece of Whisper White cardstock measuring 10cm x 5.1cm. Once I had stamped the sentiment (from the set Birthday Wishes for You), I coloured it in with the dark and light Night of Navy blender pens.  

I know the blender pens aren't available until the end of May, but I want you to remember them - they are fantastic, and so easy to use.

That's the card for today. I'm not very good with embellishments, but I CASEd this card (copy and share everything), and the person I CASEd it from put some twine around the Designer Series Paper underneath the sentiment.  I don't have any twine, but it's certainly a way you could add that little something extra.

If you'd like to purchase any of the products I've used to make today's card, please click on the pictures below, and you'll be taken to my online store.  If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.  I absolutely do not know all the answers, however I have a great network of people who can usually help me out!

I'm running a card class tomorrow night - it's a Stamp-a-Stack, which means each attendee will make 9 cards over the evening. I have 8 people coming, so together (including me making the demo cards), we'll make around 80 cards in a couple of hours.  No time for chit chat!  It does mean that I might not have a chance to blog tomorrow evening, but I'll be back on Thursday 29th March (NZ time)

Take care,
Andrea



Product List
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig