Thursday 8 February 2018

My love affair with Painted with Love paper continues

I've got a couple of cards here that showcase two more of the lovely Painted with Love Designer Series Paper beautifully.

I haven't decorated these cards at all - I really like the clean, smooth lines and the words that pop out and almost shyly show you some of the card colour underneath.

These are known as Eclipse cards - so easy to do



This first card is using the same paper as yesterday - this is sweet and simple.  You could use it for an anniversary or birthday or Valentines, or just because.



Now, this paper hasn't photographed as well as I had hoped it would. The colours are *amazing*.  There's Melon Mambo, Rich Razzleberry, Powder Pink, Calypso Coral all mixed up in there, and it is the coolest mix of shades and looks like it's been brushed on the page. I'm not a pink person (at all), but I really like this paper.

You don't need much to make this card - I've used a standard size piece of Melon Mambo card stock, and cut a piece of Painted with Love Designer Series Paper 5mm shorter and less wide than the card size.

I then used the Large Letters framelits - honestly, these have so many uses.  I know they're really expensive, but they are an investment. From cards like this, to a named card, to a piece of art you put in a frame, they are just so useful. I put off buying these for ages because of the cost, and now I wish I had them months ago!

Once the letters have been cut out, adhere the piece of paper to the card base, then use dimensionals to pop the letters up.  Depending on what angle you hold the card on, you can see the colour of the card under the paper.

Really simple, but lovely!

Have you seen examples of the gorgeous things that you can do with the new Blends?  Alcohol based markers that enable beautiful colouring - join my club to spread the payments over 6 months, and get free cases to keep them in as well as a free Memento ink pad (as that doesn't bleed with the alcohol markers, while the other inks will bleed).  Check that out on the 'Join My Blends Club above'. Who doesn't like freebies?

Speaking of freebies, if you join Stampin' Up! as a demonstrator right now, you will receive an amazing package.  You pay $189.  You get to pick your own starter kit to a value of $285. You can pick almost anything in the current catalogues to be in your starter kit - it's all your choice. You will receive $90 worth of free business supplies to use if you want to build your business. Then, until March 31, you can pick two more stamp sets absolutely FREE!  Depending on which stamp sets you choose, in total you can get nearly $400 free when you pay just $185.  And there's no commitment - none at all.  Feel free to email me at stamps.andrea@gmail.com to discuss - it's well worth it!

Below are the products I've used to make these cards - if you live in New Zealand and want to purchase any of these products, please click on the pictures below and you'll go straight to my online shop.

Product List
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig